LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network, designed to help people from all walks of
life achieve more in their jobs. Our goal is to make economic opportunities available to every
member of the global workforce. Our members use our products every day to make connections,
discover opportunities, develop skills, and receive insights. We believe that when we work
together in an environment where everyone feels a genuine sense of belonging, incredible things
happen, and that what matters most in a candidate is possessing the abilities required to succeed.
It motivates us to develop our skills and advance our careers. Join us to push yourself with
We are hiring in the following technology areas:
Applications: Build user-centric online applications, scaling performance and 24×7 reliability
Mobile Engineering: Build native and HTML5 applications for Android, iPhone, and iPad
Tools Engineering: Develop internal command line and web based tools to automate development,
deployment, management and monitoring of our 24×7 online site
- Scale distributed applications, use synchronous and asynchronous design patterns to make
architectural compromises, write code, and deliver with speed and quality.
- Create multi-tier scalable, high-volume performance, and dependable user-centric apps that run
24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Create high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and routinely checked in for continuous integration. This internship will be held during the summer of 2023.
- Currently pursuing a B.A./B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related technical
subject and intending to return to the programme after the internship
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Java, C/C++, C#, Python, or
Ruby are examples of programming languages.
- Working experience in a short-cycle, agile, iterative development team
- Knowledge of computer science, including good skills in data structures, algorithms, software
design, and object-oriented programming.
- After an initial credentials evaluation, candidates must successfully complete the HackerRank
online coding challenge as part of the application process for this post. If your application is
chosen to proceed further in the process, you will receive instructions for completing the coding
- This position pays between $50 and $60 USD per hour. Actual pay packages are determined by
a variety of elements that are unique to each candidate, such as skill set, years and depth of
experience, certifications, and specific office location.
- Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of
employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice