Latest CDA Internship Jobs 2023 – CDA internship 2023 | 1000000 as intern and stipend. 40000, CDA is a leading organization committed to the development and transformation of Islamabad, Pakistan, offering young professionals a great opportunity to start their careers in the development sector through the CDA Internship Program 2023. Known for its innovative solutions and unwavering commitment to quality, Maya Development Corporation is an organization highly respected and known in the field.
This exciting internship opportunity provides individuals with an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience, network with industry experts, and develop their skills in a dynamic and challenging environment. 1000000 per month with stipend. 40,000 with direct recruitment through interviews, this internship is designed to provide you with the support and resources you need to experience and thrive. In this article, we will detail the requirements, benefits, and frequently asked questions about this program, ensuring you have all the information you need to make an informed decision about your future.
Capital Development Authority (CDA) is a leading organization dedicated to creating and implementing innovative solutions for the development of Islamabad, Pakistan. With a focus on quality and a reputation for excellence, Capital Development Corporation honors its mission to create vibrant, livable communities that meet the needs of its residents and businesses. This dedicated organization plays an important role in shaping the future of Islamabad, and its impact is felt by all who call the city home.
Capital Development Corporation CDA Internship 2023 is announced in HR / Admin, Housing, Environment, Engineering, Finance and Planning & Design. Candidates who meet the required criteria from all over the country can apply. This opportunity is located in Islamabad.
Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Law, Mass Communication, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Forestry, Civil Electrical Engineering, Graphic Design, Finance, Accounts, Business, Public Administration, City and Regional and Architecture candidates are eligible to apply.
Candidates who are under 28 years of age on the date of interview and candidates who have qualified/degree in last three years (16 years) can also apply.
At the time of the interview you must fill the application form with all the documents (attested) and two recent passport size photographs. The original documents will also be verified by the interview committee. Capital Development Corporation CDA Islamabad offers an internship opportunity for Pakistani citizens (CDA Internship 2023 with a stipend of $40,000 per month – direct recruitment through interviews).
CDA offers expertise in various disciplines including HR/Admin, Real Estate, Environment, Engineering, Finance and Planning and Design. Educational requirements and other qualifications must appear in the interview. Selected students will be paid $10,000. 40,000 per month under this scheme. Candidates who are under 28 years of age on the date of interview and have completed the required education within the last three years.
Experience project offer or placement/adjustment etc. not a recommendation. Therefore, interns are only entitled to the flat rate compensation mentioned above and will be subject to CDA rules regarding regulatory matters and confidentiality. CDA Capital Development Agency Islamabad is sponsoring Pakistan National Professional Development Internships in Islamabad, Pakistan (2023 CDA Intern Program with a monthly stipend of RS 40,000 through direct recruitment through interviews).
Maya Development Authority (CDA) offers internships in several departments such as urban planning, engineering, environmental management and community development 2023. This internship is designed to provide internships to students and recent graduates interested in urban planning and management.
The CDA 2023 Internship Program through the latest advertisement through the Walk in Interview has announced that the following internship positions will be filled in the CDA Capital Development Office. In the latest government internship in Islamabad, male or female candidates can apply for this job and after completing their career path in Pakistan.
Latest CDA Internship Jobs 2023 List
- HR/ Admin
- Planning & Design
Latest CDA Internship Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Capital Development Authority|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor / Master|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||50+|
|Address||Capital Development Authority Islamabad|
How To Apply
- Download application form from link (https://www.cda.gov.pk/resource_center/careers.asp)
- Candidates who are less than 28 years of age on the date of interview and have acquired requisite educational qualification degree (minimum 16 years of education) within the last three (3) years are eligible to apply.
- Duly filled in form is to be submitted with attested copies of the degrees, CNIC, two recent passport size photographs and the certificate of working experience, if any, at the time of interview.
- Original documents will also be seen and returned by the interviewing committee.
- Candidates with incomplete form/documents will not be entertained.
- Interviews will be conducted at CDA office in Multi-Purpose Ground F-6 Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose.
- Duration of internship is 6 months.
- Monthly stipend @ Rs. 40,000/- will be paid (taxes shall apply). The internship is neither offer of appointment nor it shall confer any right of employment/regularization etc.
- Thus interns will only be entitled to lump-sum stipend mentioned above and will be governed by rules of CDA with regard to disciplinary matters and confidentiality.
- Placement, assigning of duties, and termination etc. of internship shall be the discretion of CDA. However, Interns can also request for termination of internship on 15 days’ notice in writing but internship completion certificate shall not be awarded in such cases.