As a full-time contractor, we are searching for an enthusiastic marketer to join our fast
developing LinkedIn Marketing Solutions team. In this role, you'll help to execute full-funnel
marketing initiatives to expand our mid-market customer base. On campaign planning and
execution, you'll work closely with our global customer marketing team, marketing operations,
and sales partners.
- Develop and manage multi-channel marketing initiatives (email, digital advertisements)
to educate, grow, and retain our mid-market consumer niche.
- Launch and track email, web, and advertising campaigns to increase consumer
- Create interesting and resonant creative on your own or in collaboration with a digital
- Build customer marketing campaigns with marketing operations and sales operations
partners and ensure faultless implementation.
- Analyze important programme performance and discuss successes and opportunities.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing or comparable marketing expertise is required.
- Bachelor's/degree Master's
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work closely with stakeholders and adjust
priorities in response to feedback and business demands.
- Excellent project management and organisational abilities, as well as a demonstrated
ability to prioritise activities and fulfil deadlines
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to act quickly and solve challenges in order to complete tasks
- Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Docs, Excel, Wrike, or other project management applications are required.
- Understanding of the digital advertising industry
- Experience working in B2B technology
- Strong copywriting and editing abilities
- Detail-oriented and comfortable making decisions using an analytical/quantitative